Forget Resolutions: How to Step into Your Power to Create the Health You Desire
As I say goodbye to 2019, I am very grateful for your continued support and the opportunity to be of service to you in your health and wellness goals.
May you find joy in the simple things this holiday season that warm your heart and make your soul sing.
And just in case your mind starts to chatter away (again) let me leave you with this:
Because Diet Resolutions are so 2019!
How to Step into Your Power to Create the Health You Desire:
1) Set your health and weight goals independent of seeking approval or validation from others.
2) Remember that nourishment is not only what you eat, but also what you watch, listen to, talk about and read. Be mindful what you put into your body physically, emotionally and spiritually.
3) Forgive yourself for not knowing better at the time. Forgive yourself for past behaviors and coping mechanisms that you needed while enduring tough moments.
4) Do things because YOU want to do them not because you want to please others.
5) Learn to be okay with saying “No” and disappointing others.
6) Look inside yourself for joy, love and validation, not from outside sources or people.
7) Honor the signals your body gives you, they are there for you to navigate your thoughts, emotions and behaviors.
8) Replace “Why is this happening to me?” with “What is this trying to teach me?”.
9) Pay attention to the things that naturally light you up. They are connected to your path, passion and purpose in life. Have the courage to follow them.
10) Above all, be committed to Inner Peace, Expansion, Gratitude and Self Love.