5 Minutes To Calm
Stress is at unprecedented levels and taking a serious toll on our health and well being.
Now more than ever is the time to commit to doing something about it.
We all need a release valve to relieve the toxic pressure on our nervous system.
Modern medicine and ancient wisdom know that when you control your Breath, you control your Mind and you control your Body.
The peace your searching for is always within you. All you need to do is give yourself permission to connect to it.
Take a moment right now and try this simple but powerful breathing exercise.
1) Set a timer on your phone for 5 minutes.
2) Sit up straight in a chair with your feet flat on the floor.
3) Cross your palms one over the other in the center of your chest.
4) Let your eyes gently close.
5) Making an O shape with your mouth, inhale slow and deep as if you were sipping air in with a straw. Try a count of 4 or 5.
6) Then exhaling completely slow and deep through your nose. Consciously make your exhale longer than your inhale. Try a count of 5 or 6.
7) When the timer is done, just sit a bit longer in stillness. Just Be and Feel. Now you’re ready to do your Life.