Grain Free Blueberry Muffins
2 ½ cups almond flour
¼ cup coconut flour
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
4 large organic cage free eggs
1/4 cup refined coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
1 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of sea salt
1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners
- In a large bowl, combine applesauce, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Fold in the almond and coconut flour, baking powder, and salt. Using a hand mixer or a fork, mix until well combined.
- Add the blueberries and stir gently.
- Distribute the muffin batter into the muffin tins.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes. Insert a toothpick into the center and done if it comes out clean.
- Can be stored in airtight container in a cool place for 2-3 days and then stored in the refrigerator.