- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large organic eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup chopped vegetables of choice (onion, baby spinach, bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta or goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In an ovenproof skillet, over medium heat, heat olive oil.
- Sauté chopped vegetables of choice.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and milk together.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on low to medium heat until edges start to form.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake for 6-7 minutes or until egg mixture is solid on top.
- Flip out of pan onto a large plate and serve.
Yield: 2-4 servings