Raw Vegan Chocolate Truffles
- 1 cup pitted dates, chopped fine
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup 100% maple syrup or coconut nectar
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¾ cup dried shredded unsweetened coconut
- In a food processor, chop nuts until finely chopped. Be careful not to over process or you will make nut butter.
- Add chopped dates, cacao, vanilla, maple syrup and salt. Process until well combined.
- Roll into small balls and coat with shredded coconut.
- Put inside refrigerator for 2 hours to set.
- Can be frozen for later.