High Protein Anytime Granola
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup almond meal (“Bob’s Red Mill” or Trader Joe’s)
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup raw almonds, chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup raw walnuts, chopped
- 4-5 teaspoons allspice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Stir in the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread mixture in a single layer.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Mix about half way through.