Brussel Sprouts with Anchovy Dressing
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons, shallots, minced
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- 4-5 anchovies, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, lightly coat and toss Brussels sprouts with sea salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for approximately 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Add roasted Brussels sprouts and toss well. Serve.